ILDN Council comprises the CEOs and Chairpersons of each of our 50 member companies. The Council meets 4 times per annum.
The ILDN Council elects a 14-person Executive Committee which drives and coordinates the work of the network on its behalf.
ILDN's Regional Committees meet on a regular basis throughout the year and their guidance informs the work of the ILDN staff, Executive and Policy Sub-Committees. ILDN has six regional bodies:
- Border Region
- Dublin Region
- East Region
- Mid-West Region
- South Region
- West Region
ILDN also has five defined purpose sub-committees which examine policy and technical programme issues:
- Rural Development Sub-Committee
- Social Inclusion Sub-Committee (in the process of being established)
- Employment and Enterprise Sub-Committee
- Strategic Policy Sub-Committee
- Research & Evaluation Sub-Committee